Wednesday, June 7, 2023

 Day 33 - Rest Day in Champaign, IL

Tour Stats to Date - 2,254 miles - 63,598 feet climbing (12.05 miles straight up) - 141 hours in the saddle

Slept in to 7:00….cleaned my bike….toured University of Illinois, my Alma Mater, and didn’t recognize Campus Town (retail area) at all….my fraternity house looked like it was condemned….a visit from my sister, Cync and niece, Kylie….decorated my helmet for tomorrow….and most importantly, spent time with my love (and wife) Erika!



Refreshed and ready for the next segment of seven days of riding that will take us from Illinois to Pennsylvania.

Savior the Journey // Achieve the Goal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 48 - Burlington, MA to Boston’s Revere Beach, MA - 17 miles - 200 feet of climbing - 1:30 hours in the saddle Final Tour Stats - 3,462 m...